Stop uTorrent auto queueing torrents? (

GGOLD

Up until recently I had Utorrent set (default?) to ask which parts of the torrent I wanted to download. When I clicked on the download torrent link, uTorrent would open up a window before the download got queued with a list of all the contained files so I could select which ones to DL.

For example: If I wanted to DL a file that was split into 20 separate .rar files, I could click on the torrent link and uTorrent would list all the 20 files and I could select all, or select only a certain few for download.

I'm not sure what happened now, I may have selected an option to do it automatically, but when I click on the Torrent link uTorrent queues it all for download....

Is there a simple way to revert it back to how it was before?

I have tried searching and googling but I must be using the incorrect terms because I have not been successful in my searching.

I'm using version 3.1.2 (build 26729) 32 Bit if that matters

Thanks a lot!

Up until recently I had Utorrent set (default?) to ask which parts of the torrent I wanted to download. When I clicked on the download torrent link, uTorrent would open up a window before the download got queued with a list of all the contained files so I could select which ones to DL.

For example: If I wanted to DL a file that was split into 20 separate .rar files, I could click on the torrent link and uTorrent would list all the 20 files and I could select all, or select only a certain few for download.

I'm not sure what happened now, I may have selected an option to do it automatically, but when I click on the Torrent link uTorrent queues it all for download....

Is there a simple way to revert it back to how it was before?

I have tried searching and googling but I must be using the incorrect terms because I have not been successful in my searching.

I'm using version 3.1.2 (build 26729) 32 Bit if that matters

Thanks a lot!

If you go to "Options" - Preferences- UI Settings, right at the bottom you will have 2 options, one is for downloading torrents, click on the down arrow to the right of this and it has " Show Properties " this will bring up the list you are talking about before downloading the torrent straight away, also I did change the one above to "Show Properties" to save confusion for future reference, apply and then test a download, all should work from there :);)

Can anyone help?

Options - Preferences- UI Settings > There is a check box section at the bottom titled "When adding torrents"

Check the bottom option "Show a window that displays the files inside the torrent in advanced mode"

Just had this problem myself and that sorted it ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived