Couple of small changes

knotty

Good stuff guys ,excellent little app ,just a couple of small requests that wouldn't go amiss ,one site I belong to doesn't want you to overseed ,therefore everybody gets a chance to keep their ratios in nick,so basically as someone mention earlier , an option to auto stop the torrent once a set amount has been seeded ,not time wise but once it gets past the 1:1 ratio so something about choosing how far you go past 100 % when seeding ,the other little thing that seems to be missing ,it doesn't update the tracker when it changes from leeching to seeding ,not until the next update time .If this requires too much extra work don't bother ,great little client without many resource overheads .Nobody really needs all AZ's features but maybe these two could be implemented without a great oversize client resulting in the end product :):)

Yes ,found that out in the other post where you also said it wasn't very clear ,I use private trackers and wasn't sure how to set it up until it was explained ,would still like to see the "send torrent completed to tracker"once your dload reaches 100% implemented if possible ,seems all the other clients i've tried have this feature ,bitcomet does a good job but the figures get out stats wise with this client ,utorrent is the most accurate i've found so far and seems to give pretty much max upload available of your bandwith ,the boss of one site has already adopted it :):)

Archived