How to see in-depth DL/UL stats?

jariesuicune

Yeah, I know those, and those aren't in-depth:

Help->Show Statistics shows only long-term totals (last 31 days, since first installed, since it was last booted...), and the exact stats for the current day only.

Speed Tab/Transfer History is also not good enough, since it doesn't give the exact numbers per day. (And yes, I do know how to get an approximate number with it. I just don't want merely 'approximate'.)

What I am looking for is how to see those actual numbers. They're obviously saved, since they are used for the graph, but I don't know how to find where those are stored...

... yes, that is where they would be stored, that is quite obvious. I'm merely asking if anyone knows WHERE that info is so I can check it.

It would seem that I know at least as much as you do on this subject, but thanks for trying, mcaspi.

Does ANYONE know where that is found? Please?

I don't really care "where".

Seeing as you're the only person who seems to reply here, yes, I'm sure that would be true, given that you don't seem to know anything useful about the program in relation to what I'm asking for. Even if it's because the developers want to protect parts of the program, I'd sooner believe it if I heard it from someone that I can tell is in the know.

I'm not trying to be rude, but you really are being no help. If you can't help, please don't post. (Yeah, I'm sure this is practically a dead thread anyway, since no one else seems to have seen it. Oh well.)

• 8 months later...

Well, I still don't know of an in-program method, but I've now been using the program Networx, which not only gives me a daily/weekly/monthly report, but also shows user-specific data across the LAN (so long as a PC also has Networx installed, as well as the option to share it's data with other Networx on the LAN).

Archived