New uTorrent 3.1.1.

Yoruba

Hi there

have just dowloaded the above latest version of uTorrent and find that some of my downloads when playing them back have a wide yellow stripe down the centre of the picture and at times the stripe is looping across the screen in basic three colours yellow green and blue ...this never happened with the old version and I am wondering, what I need to do to eliminate this problem...again as I said it is not on all of the downloads but only on some...

would appreciate hering back from someone with a fix ...thank you..

3.1.1 is not the latest version of utorrent. 3.1.3 is the latest stable version, but I would go straight to the latest 3.2 beta version if I was you as the 3.1 series have had quite a few issues. A 3.2 stable version is due to be released quite soon according to the site. If you choose to use the 3.2 beta as suggested and it sorts your problem, be sure to post back so others will be aware.

Hi Mac-the-knife

thanks for your feedback, much appreciated...will proceed in uninstalling my current one and download 3.2 jsut in case is it still possible to get the old version as same worked just fine for me ?

yoruba

The site below has loads of the old versions, but you will need a supported version to get any help from the mods on here and they're the guys with all the knowledge. I haven't really had any issues with utorrent except for one of the earlier 3.2 beta versions, but I didn't touch the 3.1 series as there was so many problems reported on the site. I am however only a light user who normally only has one or two torrents going at the same time. But check out the link below for your version, I think I spotted it in the list. As for updating, I think that can be done straight from the program itself, it certainly can on the new version. Another idea of course would be to set a system restore point before you do anything, then if it doesn't work you only have to reset to the restore point.

Seems utorrent doesn't allow the website to be displayed, so suggest typing old versions of utorrent in google, or your old version in google to see if you can get the version you have if wishing to revert back.

tried the 3.2 Beta version but could not get it activated, so reverted back to the 3.1.3 version, but still have the same problem with digital vertical 1-3inch stripe down the middle of the screen, there has to be an incompatibility somewhere...will check with one of my Techie buddies maybe he knows...thanks ..Mac

Cheers Yoruba

Archived