3.1.3 not uploading

ovonrein

I have not looked at my uTorrent in some time. I thought it was just getting on with life. I was wrong. I am uploading nothing. Status on all torrents is green, a lot are sitting in "seeding" - still nothing. DHT enabled, peer exchange enabled. Nothing. All torrents have at least

udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce

udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce

configured as trackers.

Thanks for any suggestions.

PS: Just stumbled upon Sticky re AVs. I use AVast! Followed the links but they go nowhere. Famous last words: nothing's really changed on my m/c since it last worked properly.

EDIT: ISP is BT. Perhaps these guys are getting too good at blocking p2p? That said, downloading works just fine...

Would seem strange if an isp allowed you to download but not upload. I know BT and others are blocking The Pirate Bay due to legal action, but there are tons of ways around this, just google to find them out. I would suggest however that you try the latest 3.2 beta version of utorrent and see if the problem persists. The 3.1.3 version of utorrent has many issues, many of these have been addressed in the 3.2 beta versions and I believe a 3.2 stable version is imminent.

Upgraded to 3.2.1 - does not make a difference. Only thing I notice for the fist time in the log is

[2012-07-17 08:33:06] File not found during integrity check: C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Application Data\uTorrent\remote-devpair.dat

Not sure whether that has any bearing on the problem? I have no peers...

EDIT: If have ONE peer - yippee! A lot of the torrents show Seeding in red. Most of my trackers are set to

udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce

udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce

Status is "Connection timed out". Is there anything I can do to test whether my ISP is interfering? Is it likely that they are?

Archived