Utorrent Version 3.1.3 No Longer Downloading Torrents, Any Suggestions

ascendedmind

For some strange reason Utorrent has stopped downloading any torrents for the last 10 days.

I try finding relevant answers but have not found anything both with google search & on this forum.

The only thing I can do is download the magnet links but Utorrent won't download the complete torrent everything is simply grayed out or not active.

I have Norton Firewall but it has never blocked any torrent downloads.

I would appreciate any practical help.

The 3.1.3 stable version of utorrent was probably one of the buggiest there has been and had loads of issues, they then put out a stable 3.2 version that addressed many of the issues, but had a few issues of it's own, some of these issues have been addressed in the 3.2.1 beta version, so I would update to that version and see if you still get problems. I do know however, from reading previous posts on this forum, that they will advice you to completely uninstall Norton. I can never understand myself why anyone would want such a system hogger as Norton when there are plenty of free firewalls out there, I personally use Comodo, which is free for home use and plays nicely with uTorrent.

Archived