Order sequence

Whem

When viewing the main screen with items sorted by the download number (1,2,3...) the seeding are grouped together next, underneather them are the stopped, however distributed amongst the stopped are the seeding queued items.

It would be a great deal clearer if the seeding queued items were put together after the seeding items and before the stopped items, that way to clarify what is actually available for seeding but isn't actually, With the current implementation if I stop something seeding and scroll down, quite often I miss an item that was hidden down further in the lists, because by the time i get there it has bounced up the list.

It's more when I have a list of everything that is goiung on, on my system, the list is long enough to stretch over a couple of screens if, when the list is being sorted by download number, the remainer of the list which is sorted into seeding and finished/queued seeding, it would be a daamn sight easier if I could see the list of queued listed immediately after the seeding. I know I can filter it etc, its just that I happen to prefer seeing what is going on in toto, but would like a minor tweak to the display when sorted. Already all the files are sorted alphabetically in their respective sections, I'm just asking for the queued to be given a section below seeding so I can see what is going on

I'm sorry, I'm not asking for work arounds or anything, I'm registering a feature requested that the queued seeding items are displayed after the seeding items and before the finished items, and are not (as current) mixed into the finished section according to alphabetic position. (When the main view is sorted by download number)

Archived