Need a program for viewing torrent status on my server

Sphaa

Hi there

I have installed uTorrent on my server and now I need a easy program that can tell me if a torrent is downloading, what speed and when a torrent if finished.

I've used a gadget called Morrent earllier, but now Microsoft have removed all gadgets and I can't find Morrent anywhere.

Can anyone please recommend a program that allows me to watch torrent information on a server?

I've just installed windows 8-x64 if you wonder

Edit:

THIS THREAD CAN BE CLOSED! AFTER USING GOOGLE FOR TWO HOURS I FOUND THE OLD UTORRENT GADGET AND A WAY TO INSTALL GADGETS ON WINDOWS 8. THANKS ANYWAY:)

Are you suggesting Remote desktop programs?

For that I use Teamviewer:)

But I find it a little difficult to use remote desktop every time I want to see how long it's until my torrent it finished downloading.

I just want a program that reads torrent information on server and can show me torrent speed and how many procent that is downloaded real-time using utorrent webui.

Here you can see a picture of the program I used earlier until Microsoft decided to remove all gadgets:

http://archive.techtree.com/techtree/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=108293&cat_id=584&page=2

Archived