Torrent already loaded

kingtim1979

I am receiving this message when I try to download a new torrent. "The torrent you are trying to add is already in the list of torrent. Do you want to load the trackers from it?" The torrent is not on my list. I have check the folder where I download and it is not there. I have deleted both the resume.dat and .dat.old files and tried to download again and get the same message.

This has been an ongoing issue with this program for a long time.

I searched Google and found posts from a year ago.

I reinstalled the program twice to clear it and it just keeps coming back. I downloaded the latest Windows stable build that this website gives me (looks like what ever version I had prior was different as I don't have the yellow Browse Safely bar at the top and the ad below left ).

Just now I clicked on a magnet link to download a tv show that just got posted tonight and it said it was already in the list of torrents. I had just clicked a different new show earlier with no problems but now it looks like it is going to do it again.

This is getting annoying. I may just have to go with another program if this keeps up. I have been using this for at least a year and never had this problem.

Archived