VPN/ Proxy with uTorrent?

gocubs94

Hi, Im not new to all this but I also dont know very much about it either. I want to know which VPN is good and one I can trust. A free one would be nice. I started using PrivitizeVPN which some of you may know but I heard bad things about it so I'm not very sure if I want to keep using it. What can I do so to make sure I dont get in trouble by my ISP cause that would really freak me out. Also, how exactly do you use a VPN with something like utorrent. Do you just turn it on and thats it or what?

PrivitizeVPN which some of you may know but I heard bad things about it so I'm not very sure if I want to keep using it. What can I do so to make sure I dont get in trouble by my ISP cause that would really freak me out.
Then don't download copyright material and there will be no problem at all.

Your ISP can STILL "see" the volume of data your connection is using.

• 1 month later...

The easiest option for utorrent is btguard proxy. It doesn't encrypt your entire internet connection, just your bittorrent traffic. They have an easy install version which is a customized, free version of utorrent with all the proxy settings already installed. You will literally be up and running in 5 minutes. They accept paypal, and keep no data logs.

Do NOT use a free vpn. I promise you, you will regret in the end. Just spend the $5-$10/month and get real protection.

Archived