Error: Write to disc: Access is denied

sinisa1

Hi to all,

I'm new to this forum, and relatively new to torrents. I have a small problem I cant resolve. In the last few days, after I updated to latest version of nTorrent, On some downloads I have an error. And this error is not explained in help file so I don't know what is going on.

This morning I try a few downloads, and some of them went OK, but some of them I have "Error: Write to disc: Access is denied" after few seconds of download.

My destination folder is on external HD with USB2.0 connection. Connection is OK and there is no interruptions. At least I cant see it. And as I sad before, some torrents are OK during the same time. And, BTW, I have around 150GB of free space on destination disc.

Version of nTorrent is 3,2,3 (build 28705) 32bit version

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I'm using Microsoft Security Essentials.

I try to disconnect and reconnect my external HD, and all the time disc is OK and I can browse trough it without problem. Strange thing is that in the same time I was downloading 3 torrents, and only one of them come with "Error: Write to disc: Access is denied".

In the help file there is "Error: Access Denied" , but this issue have nothing to do with my problem. My error message is not explained in the Help file.

There is picture of screen during few seconds of downloading:

before.jpg

And picture of error

after.jpg

And BTW, I try to find same problem on the forum pages, but look like nobody have same problem. I can't find noting about same problem.

After a bit of additional research I find solution :rolleyes:. And it was on this same forum at http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?pid=697954 from user "cavalry 69"

ok guys i found a solution for me it might work for you too

1. right click on the torrent displaying the message error: write disk...

2. go to "advanced"

3. go to "set download location"

4a. simply click the "downloads" option under favorites (if you have windows 7 like me)

4b. if you don't have windows 7, simply choose the folder where your downloads usually go (don't know if it will work but i'm really sure it will work)

5. then right click the torrent again

6. choose the "start" option and it should start downloading after a few seconds

let me know if it worked for you guys

Yes,it working. :D

Thanks you guys

Archived