downloading again

OneBadAce73

change the drive letters back!

Definitely! You can do so from the Computer Management console, Win+R and type %windir%\system32\compmgmt.msc /s

or Right-Click Computer or My Computer and choose Manage. Then click on Disk Management and make the desired changes (you'll see).

Alternatively: right click each of your torrents in uTorrent and choose Advanced>Set Download Location to point it to the new location.

LT

I thank you for trying to help but if it was that simple i would have already had it done yogi=(

I had already set the new location and utorrent downloads to the right location but is not seeing the movies present in the location. Checked to see if there was a double dl for the movies i let dl again and there isn't. So its downloading to the same file!?!? Makes no sense

I thank you for trying to help but if it was that simple i would have already had it done yogi=(

I had already set the new location and utorrent downloads to the right location but is not seeing the movies present in the location. Checked to see if there was a double dl for the movies i let dl again and there isn't. So its downloading to the same file!?!? Makes no sense

Try Force Recheck.

Archived