New mac.. torrent doesn t download

pidas

Hi guys,

I bought the new mac pro book 3 days ago and installed the latest version of mtorrent. The problem is that the files finds seeders but is not starting with the download..It s not a question of server because the other pc that it has windows it downloads with any problem...It seems that it can not connect to the seeds and the peers...

Some tips?Thx in advance...

It isn t that u are saying..

I am connected to another wi fi and i used the mac first and it did n t work...when i connected with the windows pc it downloads normal..:(

i tried a file from the isohunt and it is working...the problem seems to be that i try to download from a private tracker...in the box below it comes the message that the tracker is sending invalide data and that DHT, Local Peer Discovery and Peer Exchange is not allowed...the other pc is working and i downloaded many times from 2 pc frpm the same tracker...

some tips to solve this problem??? thx...

1. Check your system preferences, Security & Privacy, firewall settings. If your firewall is enabled, make sure to add uTorrent as OK to accept incoming connections.

2. "latest" uTorrent -- as in today's beta?

As you are dealing with a private tracker, step # 1 is to insure that your torrent client (i.e. uTorrent version xx) is OK with them --- and that you are following their rules. Some private trackers do not allow *any* beta clients -- some will only work with specific clients/versions because of the way they report back to the tracker. Considering that trackers are costing somebody some $ and time to run, they do not necessarily keep up with all the changes in all the clients all the time.

Thx..The firewall is off. My version is 1.8.2 and i downloaded for 3 - 4 days ago... in the other pc that is downloading from the same tracker and has windows the version is 2011 3.0 .

How can i check that the private tracker goes ok with this version of mtorrent? the tracker is http://mytog.net .. sorry but i cannot understand that:(

Archived