change torrent to seed

Mirager_

Basically I want to seed the torrents that have small files, so I can delete them from the list.

That makes no sense at all if you remove them from the list the won't be able to seed!!!

Are you trying to say that you want to reach your seeding goal on smaller jobs first???

If so, .......... You can't.

You could move them up and down the queue priority, but there is NO way you can make ANY job or jobs complete in any kind of sequence, that is up to the peers that WANT whatever you are seeding. Jobs that are 'popular' MAY complete quicker but there is no way to guarantee it.

If you are not on a private tracker and seeding jobs from there that HAVE to reach a specified target, YOU are the only one 'keeping score' on what you seed back.

Are you trying to say that you want to reach your seeding goal on smaller jobs first???

Yeah, I wanted to priortize on seeding the small files first.

If so, .......... You can't.

You could move them up and down the queue priority, but there is NO way you can make ANY job or jobs complete in any kind of sequence, that is up to the peers that WANT whatever you are seeding. Jobs that are 'popular' MAY complete quicker but there is no way to guarantee it.

Hmm, I see.

Last question, how do I move up the queue priority for torrents?

Archived