[1.1.5] the "#" column doesn't work..

monkey8

I've been waiting for this since the beginning, and there it is in 1.1.5. "Feature: Added option to order downloads. " Thx Vurlix!

However, I think it isn't work correctly? (or, this isn't what I'm looking for?) After I hit "stop" with that particular torrent, the number is gone. I thought the number is going to stick with that torrent until I remove it?

with it not working properly, I had to re-order the list to prioritize everytime.

well, that's all. ;)

I've been waiting for this since the beginning, and there it is in 1.1.5. "Feature: Added option to order downloads. " Thx Vurlix!

However, I think it isn't work correctly? (or, this isn't what I'm looking for?) After I hit "stop" with that particular torrent, the number is gone. I thought the number is going to stick with that torrent until I remove it?

with it not working properly, I had to re-order the list to prioritize everytime.

well, that's all. ;)

I don't think it's what you were looking for. It's numbering the downloads. Once you hit stop it's not downloading anymore therefore it has no number.

Archived