Retrieving files from uTorrent?

Ronnie1

Okay guys here goes,

I have been using uTorrent for a number of months and it is great so far but here's the deal. I had an external drive to store all my files right. So it hit the ground and now is rendered useless. Long story short everything from uTorrent went into my downloads but I copied the files to my HDD and then deleted them. They are all still in my uTorrent list. Is there a way to make them transfer into the dowloads folder again or something to that effect to get the files back?

Any help is great thanks guys!!!

Oh and as you have found out; NEVER have external drives running on a surface that is above floor level unless they have a 'wall' to stop them falling off the edge.

Because "Murphy's law" particularly applies to external HDs, laptops, netbooks, tablets and mobile(cell) phones.

Oh and as you have found out; NEVER have external drives running on a surface that is above floor level unless they have a 'wall' to stop them falling off the edge.

Because "Murphy's law" particularly applies to external HDs, laptops, netbooks, tablets and mobile(cell) phones.

Absolutely!!! I was just thinking about making some sort of bracketto hold them down when they are in use. I live in an old movie theatre there are no walls! Haha! Thanks for the info though. All the files are in my joblist stopped. So I should be able to re download them? Wow that's going to be an expensive overage month.

Archived