Help uploading 2.5TB backup

SoKoOLz

Dear All,

I just need some advice on the project and some backups I have created long time ago.

And wishes to send it over to my friend back at States, I will seed the file in the datacenter of my ISP, so I don't think I have problem with the bandwidth.

The total size is 2.5TB , yes it is huge! I'm thinking of hashing them out and seeding them.

However, the problem I have encountered is that the speed when creating the torrent file, it takes very long. Do you guys know any other way to create the torrent file faster? I'm using utorrent at the moment?

Please suggest me

Thank you

However, the problem I have encountered is that the speed when creating the torrent file, it takes very long. Do you guys know any other way to create the torrent file faster?

Torrent file creation is dependent primarily on the size and hard drive speed. Can you change any of these?

Hmmm...Do you have to create one large file size (2.5TB)?

You may want to split some files in smaller pieces (.001,.002) and create torrents in increments. HJsplit and Winrar comes to mind.

However your friend will need HJsplit to join them back to whole file after downloading.

Archived