Can't see files and hidden tab missing

Mooglebuddy

Last week all my downloads started going to the hidden label tab for some reason. Weird, but I could deal with it. Now the hidden tab is gone too and i can't download anything (if i am i can't tell) i downloaded the latest version 3.3 and am having the same problem. Does any one know how to get the hidden tab back and how to stop downloads from going to the hidden label?

Okay so i noticed on my windows tabs like when you hit alt tab i had a ton for the dl i wanted but when i clicked on any of them nothing came up and then it crashed. Now when trying downloads I'm still getting nothing. One totally relevant thing i left out is i don't get the do you wish to download click yes or whatever for magnets and the list of files for torrents. i click a torrent nothing happens except for utorrent opening.

is there any way i can uninstall utorrent so i can reinstall?

Okay so if i click on one of those tabs that i can see in alt tab screen comes up with desk top. I click enter and the torent starts. It is in no label though hidden label is plain gone. This is just weird. Why are the files in a weird place and why can't i get the file select okay screen thing i guess those are my ultimate questions

Archived