Disk Full error when downloading..

true_blue

Hi I have this one torrent that keeps telling me my disk is full and can't continue.. I forget the exact error message.

I don't have enough space to download the entire torrent but I have skipped all the files except a few and I have far more than enough space to download those files.

This has never been a problem before and I have tried rechecking twice but it still does it.

Any tips?

Cheers

I don't have enough space to download the entire torrent but I have skipped all the files except a few and I have far more than enough space to download those files.

Read the manual about cross file pieces.

BUT just because YOU do not want those files does NOT mean that uTorrent does not need them!!!

I will read it later.. But I am guessing you mean some file pieces are scattered so you have to download pieces of the other files to get the ones you want.

Still, I have over 6gb of space and the file I want is only 300mb. All the others are 150mb.

Cheers

Read the manual about cross file pieces.

BUT just because YOU do not want those files does NOT mean that uTorrent does not need them!!!

No its not ticked.

I skipped all files before starting the torrent and have been enabling a few at a time but right now only one file is incomplete.. the 300mb one.

Nothing else that I have running no.. and the stuff that does is other p2p software but they havent been in use for months and have no pending downloads.

cheers

Archived