RSS smart ep filter to download best quality available?

oddible

I'm curious if something like this exists or how folks typically handle this. In my RSS feeds most shows typically have a 720p version but periodically the feed will only have a SD version for one particular week. I'd like to set something up like the Smart Ep Filter where it will only download 1 episode per week, but the best quality episode. Any way I can set this up with the existing system?

Hmm, I just found a feature request for this from 2008, did it make it into the system at all?

While I appreciate the effort you put into the reply, it appears that you've only read the title to my post and not the contents. I know how to use the filter.

The problem is that the feed doesn't always contain 720p versions for every torrent so adding 720p filter is exactly the problem. If I filter to download 720p and one week there is no 720p version, then I miss that week. Though there WAS an SD version that week. What I'm looking for is a way to download the best available version, similar to how Proper/Repack works. So if there is a 720p version, it will download that one, otherwise it will download the SD version.

Archived