Problems to change download location

morcego

When the download is completed, I move the file to another folder (like Movies > Series).

I go to the file, right click > Advanced > Set Download Location... a few versions ago, I select the folder to where I copied the file and set Force Start or Force-Recheck and everything goes fine.

Now, it looks like not saving the folder and did not found my downloaded file. I need to copy the .torrent file to the same folder of the downloaded file, delete the entry at UTorrent and then File > Add torrent (chose save dir) and point to the folder that I copied the .torrent and the file.

After that, it found the file and start uploading.

Version: 3.3 (build 29544) [32-bit]

Thanks,

Fred

a few versions ago, I select the folder to where I copied the file and set Force Start or Force-Recheck

You now need to select the parent folder of the folder where you copied the file. And although it is illogical you have to answer Yes to the Overwrite warning.

a few versions ago' date=' I select the folder to where I copied the file and set Force Start or Force-Recheck [/quote']

You now need to select the parent folder of the folder where you copied the file. And although it is illogical you have to answer Yes to the Overwrite warning.

Well... I answered No to the overwrite warning. I´ll test this.

a few versions ago' date=' I select the folder to where I copied the file and set Force Start or Force-Recheck [/quote']

Well... I answered No to the overwrite warning. I´ll test this.

Tested. It worked. We need to answer Yes to the overwrite warning!

Thanks,

Fred

Archived