Sorting glitch

chrispbacon177

When moving torrents up and down the que, nothing visibly changes until I click a column. For example I like to sort my torrents by size remaining, but I can't shift the order around as i like, because after every torrent I need to click a column for them to change position (any column seems to do the trick :o). I'm not sure if there is a setting I have changed, or a bug, but this is definitely a new issue for me.

I'll have to fraps it to explain it I think -.-'. It's not easy to put to words :/. Just to clarify, it happens when I sort with ANY column. Even when I pause and start a highlighted torrent, visibly nothing changes, but then I click out of the screen or click a column, and bam...suddenly it shows that the torrent has changed (whether from sorting or pausing ect).

Oh and please tell me these are not completed jobs that you are trying to re-order.

It's funny you mention completed jobs, because a similar problem arises when jobs complete. They complete (the pop up comes up and everything) but until I resort using another column, or click the same one again, they don't show up as completed. I honestly have no clue what the hell is going on, didn't have this problem until just a few days ago, and it took awhile to even figure out what was going on.

Archived