Persistent Labels no longer working

ChappoSA

Ok

UTorrent3.3 (32bit) or BitTorrent 7.8

Windows 8 64bit or Windows 7 64bit

There used to be a button under Options/Preferences/Directories (Append the Torrents Label) in earlier versions e.g. uTorrent 2.2.1 that now is missing in the latter versions. I have found since this has occurred my Persistent Labels no longer work. Placed in the Advanced/UI Extras, Persistent Labels box I have in the following format [books|Doco|Documents|Kids|Movies|MAC|Music|OS|Programs|TV]

I have found a work around by copy and pasting an old settings.dat from an early version into the latest uTorrent working folder Persistent Labels work again!

Is this problem a bug or am I missing something?

There used to be a button under Options/Preferences/Directories (Append the Torrents Label) in earlier versions e.g. uTorrent 2.2.1 that now is missing in the latter versions. I have found since this has occurred my Persistent Labels no longer work. Placed in the Advanced/UI Extras, Persistent Labels box I have in the following format [books|Doco|Documents|Kids|Movies|MAC|Music|OS|Programs|TV]

And had you read any of the OTHER threads on this topic you would have found out why and where.

Archived