Startup Options

trinity1

I have the option unticked to activate the program window when adding torrents and that works fine, however the problem im having is when utorrent is not running and i add a torrent. this causes utorrent to start, which it then opens the window instead of just appearing in the system tray. Thanks for the help.

i have that checked and it still shows the window when i start it whether by adding a torrent or clicking the icon (just figured that one out)

it seems like it ignores the start minimized option if you dont have it set to start with windows, the thing is i dont want it starting with windows.

i have it setup to go to a default directory without the add torrent window appearing and what i want to happen is that it opens directly to the system tray without showing the main window. i did read the section about the command line options and added /minimize to the shortcut so it does that when i click on the icon, but i want that to happen when i add a torrent and its not running. Thanks again for the help.

Archived