Self Downloading Torrents?

cedric98

so i was looking through my list of past torrents and i noticed i had a few that i had no recollection of downloading these myself. i tried to open these torrents but the files were not present, it is unlikely that anyone else did this as nobody really has access to this computer, anyone have any form of explanation?

so i was looking through my list of past torrents and i noticed i had a few that i had no recollection of downloading these myself. i tried to open these torrents but the files were not present, it is unlikely that anyone else did this as nobody really has access to this computer, anyone have any form of explanation?

There can be allot of explanations. How about this one: You took some Ambien (zolpidem) "is a sedative, also called a hypnotic", and you slept walked to your PC and started downloading what every you saw. Then you woke up, when down to your PC and saw files that you were downloading, which you don't remember doing.

Drug facts:

Some patients taking Ambien CR extended-release tablets have performed certain activities while they were not fully awake. These have included sleep-driving, making and eating food, making phone calls, and having sex. Patients often do not remember these events after they happen. Such an event may be more likely to occur if you use a high dose of Ambien CR extended-release tablets. It may also be more likely if you drink alcohol or take other medicines that may cause drowsiness while you use these medicine. Tell your doctor right away if such an event happens to you.

Taken from: http://www.drugs.com/cdi/ambien-cr-extended-release-tablets.html

:)

Archived