Seeding to more than one peer

AhmadCentral

Ok, let me start off by saying the following.

I don't know much so please treat me like an idiot here and if you could kindly explain everything in full it'd be much appreciated.

So i just uploaded a torrent for the first time ever. it's for a private tracker.

I am the only seeder obviously and there are about 4 other people trying to download. I seem to be able to connect to one person just fine and they are currently on 17%. Where as the other 3 are on 0% have been for the last few hours. Is there a reason why i'm not getting through to them or something?

Why is it that i'm only seeding one person? My settings are correct i think.

Here are some screenies for reference-

Thanks for any and all help.

utorrent1_zps1a317192.jpg

utorrent2_zps5f45e6c6.jpg

First off, update to 3.3.1.29756 and if those peers are still showing uI in the flags column, switch to the logger tab, and turn on logging for "unchoke errors"

Context menu -> Error logging -> Log Unchoke errors.

Then post what shows up.

[2013-06-01 09:42:47] Disconnected from WebUI proxy service

[2013-06-01 09:42:47] Haven't heard from raptor in a long time, reconnecting

[2013-06-01 09:42:50] Got proxy service response (rapton-i-9e0888ff.utorrent.com:9052, 199 bytes): {"username":"Ahmadcentral","status":"\/status\/ok","message":{"security_question":"yes","raptor":"http:\/\/rapton-i-9e0888ff.utorrent.com:9092"},"code":"\/api\/attach\/success","response":"Attached"}

I get that on a loop.

So there are people who have completed the file now and are seeding as well. Yet i'm still only seeding to one person at a time. It's the other seeders/peers who are doing the majority. If that makes sense?

Archived