Problem Downloading

Draxxus036

Hey....I have been using uTorrent now for about a year and a bit now and have never had a problem until today. Normally when I click on a file to download, uTorrent gives me the option of selecting where to put the file I am downloading and once I click on OK it shows up in the uTorrent downloading page.

Since a couple days ago, when I click on the file to download I do not get given the option of where to download my file but uTorrent opens and shows nothing downloading. Now if I go back into the file to download and click "Get This Torrent" on the same torrent I previously already asked for, uTorrent tells me "The torrent you are trying to add is already in the list of torrents. Do you want to add the trackers". Nothing is showing up in my list of current torrents. I have no idea what this means but I cannot download anything right now. I haven't changed anything in my settings since getting uTorrent but something has happened.

If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated. Keep in mind that I have limited computer knowledge (I'm not dumb at computers but I'm not a computer tech guy either)......PLEASE HELP!!!

the problem is the window that allows you to select which files in the torrent you want to download is opening off the screen.

hit control + o then release the keys then hit alt + space then use your right arrow button and you will see the window appear...

I got this from another frustrating to read post. instead of making you read through the frustration i just gave the same answer the moderator did.

the problem is the window that allows you to select which files in teh torrent you want to download is opening off the screen.

hit control + o then release the keys then hit alt + space then use your right arrow button and you will see the window appear...

I got this from another frustrating to read post. instead of making you read through the frustrating i just gave the same answer the moderator did.

That is the answer to a DIFFERENT problem.

EDIT .....

Okay, so after further clarification (see post #6) it is the correct answer.

Archived