Strange issue using uTorrent and SabNzb

shedrock

Hi Everyone,

I am hoping someone can shed some light on an ongoing issue I am having while using SabNzb and uTorrent. Let me explain as best as I can.

Issue #1: I use Sabnzb to download my videos, and that works great. However, once I start uTorrent and it starts downloading, at some point during transfer I lose the connection and this in turn knocks off my internet connection, it eventually starts back on its own after a few minutes but while watching a movie I lose connection to my XBMC server.

Issue #2: I have done some testing but I am not 100% certain but I believe that based on issue #1, when I have uTorrent downloading while Sabnzb is also downloading, this damages my video files. It is very hard to verify this for a fact because it is not easy to sit through every single movie to see where it is damaged.

The damaged file (movie) always stops during playback. I know it is not the file itself because I can go back and download the same file (with uTorrent off) and it plays back perfectly.

My question is this. Is there anyone else experiencing this issue or can offer some advice?

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.

Thanks,

Shedrock

The damaged file (movie) always stops during playback. I know it is not the file itself because I can go back and download the same file (with uTorrent off) and it plays back perfectly.

Issues with downloaded content is NOT the concern of this forum.

Archived