Basic File Renaming Feature Idea

westpatrick

I Wish there was a way to have utorrent where when you add a torrent it automatically renames the file how you want after it's done downloading

:mad: So When I Download A Movie Say "Scary Movie 3", Instead Of The Video File Saying

"Scary.Movie.3.2013.1080p.x264.Maxspeed.mp4" i can have it renamed to "Scary Movie 3.mp4"

Also adding to this have a feature where utorrent allows you to pick a custom folder to download separate files so that instead of scary movie going to C:/Username/Downloads/Torrents/Finished When it's Done downloading Instead it can have the movie go D:/Movies/ where my external HDD is at

So to make it simple make a feature where you can have the program rename file when done and have it moved to a custom folder or directory if you so choose to. This would save you time and effort having the files renamed properly and in the correct location so you don't have to come back to your computer an edit the files and copy and paste them to a USB the job would be done when the torrent is done downloading

also adding to this have a feature where utorrent allows you to pick a custom folder to download seperate files to so that instead of scary movie going to C:/Username/Downloads/Torrents/Finished When its Done downloading Instead it can have the movie go D:/Movies/ where my external hdd is at

Labels feature in ver 3.4

I Wish there was a way to have utorrent where wants to add a torrents its lets you choose the file name of an select app so when its done downloading

Set Destination Name in the job context menu

• 1 month later...

Archived