VIdeo Stream + deleting torrents

memberton

Hi. I noticed there's no "stream" option in the download bar of torrents for the mac like there is for windows. Is this a setting one needs to change or is that not a feature for the mac app?

Also, which option on the right click of a torrent is for deleting the torrent from the download list AND from where it is stored on the computer (so I don't have to go to Finder to manually delete it afterward)?

Edit: And if someone could tell me how one can choose which files in the torrent to download and which to not before it's added to download list.

Also' date=' which option on the right click of a torrent is for deleting the torrent from the download list AND from where it is stored on the computer (so I don't have to go to Finder to manually delete it afterward)?[/quote']The one that says " Remove ... torrent and Data"

The options are "remove data files" , "remove torrent file" and "remove all files". I see "remove data files" worked.

Thanks for the response.

Can anyone comment on my other two questions?

• 3 weeks later...
I noticed there's no "stream" option in the download bar of torrents for the mac like there is for windows. Is this a setting one needs to change or is that not a feature for the mac app?

And if someone could tell me how one can choose which files in the torrent to download and which to not before it's added to download list.

Anyone?

• 2 weeks later...
I noticed there's no "stream" option in the download bar of torrents for the mac like there is for windows. Is this a setting one needs to change or is that not a feature for the mac app?

This feature does not exist on the mac version. The only torrent program with streaming that i have found is qbittorrent. The interface isn't nearly as nice as uTorrent, but it is very good at downloading file pieces in sequential order. I use it when i want to watch as i'm downloading, otherwise i stick with uTorrent.

Archived