A "File Select" Question.

The_Sarge

Hey.

So, I've searched around with google and on these forums and read a few threads. I AM using the most current version of uTorrent (3.3, and when I click "Check for update" it gives me a "no newer version" dialog) but I haven't found an answer to this question yet.

When I start a torrent, there's this great "Select files to download" dialog box, with check boxes and a nested file view and all.

Is there ANY WAY to get this one to appear AFTER I started the torrent already?

I'm using quite a few torrents with multiple hundreds of files and using the "Files" tab in the torrent view, which displays without a nested folder structure is a great pain in the ass. You have to scroll through hundreds of files and hope that you don't scroll past the one you've been looking for to start the download.

This is NOT a Magnet vs. Torrent issue. This is not a UI issue. I've read the FAQ and the manual. I just haven't found anything that would help me.

Is there ANYTHING I can do? A mod, a skin, a custom script... ANYTHING which would allow me to access the nested-folders and check-boxes file select view I get when starting a torrent even AFTER it already started and I want to select a different slew of files?

I'd be very grateful if this were possible.

I AM using the most current version of uTorrent (3.3,

Meaning WHAT minor version and build?

when I click "Check for update" it gives me a "no newer version" dialog)

http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?pid=713538#p713538

When I start a torrent, there's this great "Select files to download" dialog box, with check boxes and a nested file view and all.

Is there ANY WAY to get this one to appear AFTER I started the torrent already?

No.

Archived