Seeding Problems

dust10

Hi,

Recently I noticed my Total Upload size was less than average of what I usually get. After further inspection I saw that some of the torrents that I was seeding was switched from "seeding" to "finished". Thinking that all I needed to do was switch it back to seeding by clicking Start Torrent on it again will work did indeed switch the torrent back to "seeding".

After a few days/hours (not entirely sure) the said torrent goes back to "finished". This has never happened before sure some of the torrents go to finished but the torrents that I specifically designated to seed stayed "seeding" and didn't switch to "finish".

How can I make sure that a certain torrent STAYS SEEDING with it not switching to finish until I tell it to?

I'm using a:

- Windows 7 OS

- uTorrent 3.3

Thanks in advance!

uTorrent 3.3
If it is not 3.3.2 You are not current and therefore not supported at these forums.
How can I make sure that a certain torrent STAYS SEEDING with it not switching to finish until I tell it to?

Read the user manual it tells you exactly how to do that using the seeding goal setting.

Have seeding problems too. uTorrent 3.3.2 that i recently installed is killing me!

Before i had 3.0 and never experiance any problems.

With 3.3.2 the problems are with seeding and downloading.

Sometimes it just stop or download/seed or download/seed just a little bit. First i thought my bandwidth is the problem, but i check router statistic and link to internet was barely used.

So far my solution is to restart uTorrent, but this solution sure sux!

The most anoying for me is that i can't use uTorrent as a tracker for my personal torrents. After few mins of uploading it just stop or upload very slowly....

That was the reason to check for new version, but instead i landed on forum :P

Still wonder what is going on with uTorrent? Is it still free or is it pay to work?

Archived