My utorrent can't download or seed

formyself

Hi All, sorry, i need some help or info from you guys.

I'm downloading torrent from private tracker and can download / seed with high speed, but now my ip has been banned from the website, so i'm using proxy to access the website and download .torrent.

3 days past and no problem, still download with usual speed without proxy on utorrent, but now suddenly cant download / seed or connect to any peer, always updating and if working update in 24h and still not download or connect to any peer. but for public torrent the download is working perfectly.

can someone please tell me what happened? because for 3 days its work perfectly, but for now i cant download anything. please tell me the solution if you guys ever had the same problem like this.

really appreciate for your help.

Thanks

can someone please tell me what happened?

Ask the proxy provider' date=' if it worked previously it is not likely to be a uTorrent problem.[/quote']

thanks for your reply :D

no, its not the proxy provide is the problem, because i dont use proxy on my utorrent from the first, so i think its not the proxy provide.

i only download torrent file from the website using proxy, but my utorrent not using proxy to download/seed. thats why i dont understand why my utorrent cant download/seed suddenly.

is there any problem?

Thanks

no, its not the proxy provide is the problem, because i dont use proxy on my utorrent from the first, so i think its not the proxy provide.

So let's get all the ducks lined up here.

1) Your IP is banned by a private tracker.

2) You download a metadata file from a private tracker site using a proxy because your IP is banned

3) You load said metadata file onto your uTorrent client.

Okay so far?

4) You are puzzled as to WHY you cannot download or seed using a private flagged job, on a private tracker where your IP and/or client/user ID is BANNED??

no' date=' its not the proxy provide is the problem, because i dont use proxy on my utorrent from the first, so i think its not the proxy provide. [/quote']

1) Your IP is banned by a private tracker.

2) You download a metadata file from a private tracker site using a proxy because your IP is banned

3) You load said metadata file onto your uTorrent client.

Okay so far?

4) You are puzzled as to WHY you cannot download or seed using a private flagged job, on a private tracker where your IP and/or client/user ID is BANNED??

5) Has the penny dropped yet or should I get REALLY patronising???

1) yes, my ip has been banned.

2) yes, i'm downloading a metadata file and access private tracker site using a proxy because my ip has been banned,

3) yes, i'm downloading the metadata file on my utorrent without proxy

Okay so far?

yeah, its okay :D

4) yes, i dont know why i cant download or seed. only my ip has been banned, but i think my client and user ID not banned because i can still login and download torrent from the private site.

And i want to know why i cant download or seed again, because 3 days after i'm using proxy to get the torrent file, i still can download or seed, but suddenly my utorrent cant download or seed again <- this part is confusing me @.@

5) hmm, sorry i dont understand about this hahaha..

thanks again for your reply, i think you already know my problem here. can you please tell me why my utorrent cant download or seed suddenly?hehe..

Take a look at the trackers tab for that job and all will probably become clear.

yeah, already look for the tracker tab. just like i say before. :)

status working, update in 24h(i think it take so long to update, dont know why) with xx seeds and xx peers, everything looks fine for me, but still cant download / seed hahaha..

can you please tell me what must i look from the tracker tab just like you said?

Thanks again for your reply :D

(i think it take so long to update' date=' dont know why)[/quote'] The tracker operators set the update period, have you forced a tracker update?

AND have you tried downloading something that DOESN'T rely on a tracker that you have been banned from??

Such as ... Linux Mint 15 64bit or Centos 6.4 32bit

hmm, i'm just using force start, is that include force tracker update?

haha, yeah i really want not to rely only on that tracker, but i cant find what i'm looking for except from that private site, i can find anything that i want from that site hahahaha..

thats makes me want to solve this problem, so i can still download / seed from that private tracker,hehehe..

hmm, i'm just using force start,
Why????
is that include force tracker update
Right click -> select "Update tracker"
i cant find what i'm looking for except from that private site, i can find anything that i want from that site hahahaha..
I think the phrase is .. hard luck, and you probably shouldn't have got yourself banned
thats makes me want to solve this problem, so i can still download / seed from that private tracker

Ask them to "unban" your IP then.

And on that note as this is NOT a uTorrent problem, goodbye.

Archived