Stucks checking at 99.8%

Bimbsss

Hello,

I started to have this problem from yesterday. When I create new torrent and start to seed it, it always checks if the file is the same. Always was OK and checked till 100% and started seeding, but from yesterday all my created torrents checks till 99.8% and starst downloading form nowhere, since I created the torrent and I should seed it myself to others.

Downloaded newewst uTorrent didn't helped 3.4.2 b32239.

Video where I'm recheking the file: http://videobam.com/QpebU

You created that torrent? On the piece view, does it fail at the beginning or the end? Or in some specific spot? In random locations?

The common cause of a media file having failed pieces is a media player or indexer is modifying the file, usually to add missing tag information.

You created that torrent? On the piece view, does it fail at the beginning or the end? Or in some specific spot? In random locations?

The common cause of a media file having failed pieces is a media player or indexer is modifying the file, usually to add missing tag information.

Hey, ty for answer. Well I posted the video since I dunno how to explain, but once again:

Yes i created the torrent, I didn't modify any files, it happens to all torrents I create from yesterday, and it checks from 0% to 99,8% and then starts "Downloading" look at my video:

http://videobam.com/QpebU

Your video doesn't show the info or pieces tab in the detail pane. I need to know what pieces are being corrupted and if it's consistent or random, otherwise I can't choose the correct path for troubleshooting. Also, did you install any software yesterday?

Your video doesn't show the info or pieces tab in the detail pane. I need to know what pieces are being corrupted and if it's consistent or random, otherwise I can't choose the correct path for troubleshooting. Also, did you install any software yesterday?

I did not install any software, also what do you want to see, I didn't understand.

Archived