Remote Control

Yes I read this thread. That post was from 10/19/05. Do you really expect me to have remembered something only mentioned in passing from that long ago? As for rereading this thread (again), I'd rather not have to reread every thread I come across that I had already read before.

You actually only had to read the post right above mine. Hence the thread resurrection instead of starting a new one. No one ever did anything mentioned in this thread, except for the web UI which was already in the works before this thread was started. Why create a new thread when all that needed to be done was wake this one up? Replace the word 'thread' with 'idea' and maybe you'll understand my logic.

• 2 weeks later...

Beta testing slots are filled. The most I can suggest is that you pop onto the IRC channel and ask, though I can't guarantee anything either.

@Yochanan: Whatever, I'm not going to bother. I was thinking it was a good idea (that "oh" in my previous post was more like a "ooh" in my mind), but I guess even saying that much is bad simply because I didn't notice a previous mentioning.

Archived