Torrents get disconnected from tracker after some minutes...

:No-Frost:

I'm downloading from different trackers and all of them gets disconnectes after some time...

Yesterday I restarted uTorrent for the same "problem" and everything started right, but today all the trackers ar offline ?? I don't thikn this is a problem from the tracker because as I said, I'm using about 3 or 4 differents trackers, and if I close and start uTorrent again everything goes right again... My problem is that when I'm disconnected from the tracker Ican't win ratio and this could cause a ban for my account...

How can I fix this issue???

Thanks for the answers ^^

I don't use firewalls and actually I haven't changed anything... Since the latest releases of uTorrent my downloads start fine but after some minutes they got "disconnected" from tracker showing me that the tracker is offline... I've set the enable.tracker option in the advanced panel to true, but that doesn't seems to work...

Please, this is quite annoying because I need the ratio so I don't get banned from the trackers I'm on...

More likely a problem that started since the latest batch of Microsoft hotfixes were released. Repatch your TCPIP.SYS and see if it helps.

That or since the latest batch of Microsoft hotfixes were released. Repatch your TCPIP.SYS and see if it helps.

Edit: Yeah, clarification (the "that" had referred to "latest versions" in :No-Frost:'s post)...

thanks a lot... checking it right now ^^

Ok, I think I fixed it... but just a question... the old settings where 50 right???

I just run the app and press yes to patch my tcpip.sys... Hope this fix my problem ^^... Thanks for the help ^^...

PD: Please, tell me if I've patched this thing in the right way and with the right settings...

Archived