"Updating…" in "updating in" field of tracker tab

frnaado

Hi

Today I update to utorrent 2.2 23703 and my OS is Windows XP SP3.

Due to some network problems (disconnections that my ISP is responsible) I get a constant "Updating…" in the "Updating in" field of tracker tab, for some torrents from different trackers. The status field for some of these torrents is "hostname not found" and "connection closed by peer". The trackers are verified that work because I have other torrents from these trackers that work. I try to stop and restart these torrents but the response is the same. In the tracker website the torrents are not visible (seeding), while status field in my utorrent client is seeding but in red color. After I restart the utorrent (with normal exit) everything works fine.

I have notice some time ago the same behavior to some other utorrent versions but I did not give much attention. So I think that there is some problem, while if a network problem happens the utorrent must re-try to connect to the tracker. But this seems not to be the case. :(

It happen to me 2 times today. Any solutions?

Thanks. :cool:

PS. Also when I update from the 2.0.4 version some torrents that I have removed from my system appear in some trackers. Of course these ghost torrents removed some time after from the tracker… but this is not normal behavior. :(

Archived