All Trackers Down?!?!

asandhu

Hey everyone, i just noticed this problem after updating uTorrent to the latest beta build, every tracker shows the "..target machine actively refused..." error. I downgraded back to the latest stable version and the problem is still there. I will post a screenshot to show what I mean. I know that the speed now is acceptable, but with the other trackers connected, I would be getting more than double what i have now.

20frhu9.jpg

Just wanted to say that I have the same situation. All TPB trackers are down.

I must say this is a strange feeling. I've gotten so used to bitTorrent over the past few years, it's hard to imagine my life without it. Lets hope that doesn't happen.

Hi,

for me, the "udp://tracker.piratebay.org:80/announce" has never worked.

But the regular one; "http://tracker.piratebay.org/announce" works without any problem until the last quite a few hours. It seems that all piratebay servers are down. Even the piratebay website doesnt open.

I am able to download few files but for one, the only thing that worked was the the piratebay tracker (DHT, Local Peer Discovery, Peer Exchange doesnt work for that particular file either). Now all activity has stopped completely for this file (Hellgate London) and I am stuck at 88%. With the very slow connection that I have; it took an eternity to download that 88% and it feels sick if I am to get stuck coming so close to completion. :(

Is PirateBay facing some technical issues or somthing else?

Guys,

as of now, the piratebay tracker is working again... though the piratebay webpage is still down.

Any ideas as why for my computer "udp://tracker.piratebay.org:80/announce" shows as "invalid url"?

Thanks.

well it isnt working for me at all, all i get is (connection closed by peer), (a sochet operation was attempted to an unreachable host), (hostname not found), and (no connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it) and that happens for each torrent i try to download and it isnt downloading (down speed 0)

actually guys, the tracker is working.

maybe TPB is connected to various trackers or otherwise..? strange what u say, it's the same one, at port 80.

the site is offline for some reason, strange, they got loads of people signed and didn't even put any sort of message.

try waiting for a while, maybe in the evening morning it will come by,

it is atleast from yesterday noon at your day time.

Archived