just updated - very low dl/upload speed.

writhe

I just updated to the latest version of utorrent. everything was fine before, now my dl/ul speed is slow, i can barely top out at 100kb/s total. before I could get up to a meg/sec.

HmDCX.jpg

I am using nod32, i've read about all the issues and tried pretty much everything i've read.

the port is open.

even when the firewall is off, the speed is still ridiculously slow.

even on torrents with a ton of seeders, its slow.

I completely removed nod32 & even disabled windows firewall. The problem is still there. I also went back to the old version of UT. I really have no clue where the problem lies now. It's not my ISP, I'm sure of that. I read the speed guide, and configured UT.

Last night, after uninstalling nod32, I got a torrent with 22890 seeders, instantly I connected to about 30 of them, and my DL speed was fast again, around 700kb/s.. I thought I nailed the problem. within about a minute it went back down to 0.9kb/s

after this, I reinstalled nod32 & installed the 1.8.5 version of UT again, redid all my settings in both. back to square 1.

edit: I just put my upload rate at 0(unlimited). I was uploading at 40kb/s and my download speed was back to normal for a second getting a steady 400+ kb/s, on one torrent (the rest completely stopped) but then back to 0-5kb/s,

None of this makes any sense to me. All I did was update the freakin' client.

xAYbe.jpg

Archived