default remove not working

tokens

gui.default_del_action: This option tells µTorrent how it should remove torrent jobs when pressing the Remove button in the toolbar or Delete on your keyboard. Note that any value above 3 will cause the Remove button in the toolbar and the Delete button on your keyboard to do nothing in µTorrent. If anything, you should set this by right-clicking the Remove button in the toolbar, holding Shift, and left-clicking the action you'd like to be default.

0 means "Remove" (remove the torrent job from the list, but all related files are left intact on the disk)

1 means "Remove and delete .torrent" (remove the selected torrent job(s) from the list and the corresponding torrent file(s) from where the storage location on disk)

2 means "Remove and delete Data" (remove the torrent selected job(s) from the list and all content downloaded from the torrent job(s))

3 means "Remove and delete .torrent + Data" (remove the selected torrent job(s) from the list, the corresponding torrent file(s) from the storage location on disk, and all content downloaded from the torrent job(s))

Works for me, anyway.

@atm999: Did you happen to forget about gui.delete_to_trash? By the way, I had to play around with this option to figure out what each option did -- notice how the number order doesn't correspond with the order in the menu... so I'm sure of what I have there.

Archived