Complete On column used to show completed torrents in green, now they disappear from uTorrent when complete? (Beta 1.8.8 build 40618)

Brian274

I used to be able to sort by the "Complete On" column in version 1.8.6 and it would show completed torrents in green in the "Done" column (if I remember correctly).

However, now when a torrent completes, it is not visible within your client (version Beta 1.8.8 build 40618).  The downloaded files are in the correct directory on my hard drive specified by the "Completion Moving" Preference, and they are clearly completely downloaded, but I can't see them present in uTorrent at all once the download is done.  I checked my Preferences and can't see anything that could cause this.

I don't use a Beta version by choice, but I was one of the users who saw no torrents present in the client when I launched version 1.8.7 and I couldn't find a fix, so I did the automatic update via your client software.  I'm happy to go back to 1.8.7 if there is a fix, or if that is what is supported: whatever is easiest for your support team!

When I sort by the "Completed On" column, there are no torrents where the "Done" column shows the solid green, they just don't appear.  There used to be quite a lot of them.

I'm running Mac OS X Yosemite version "10.10.5".

I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong section: please ask me to move it (or move it), whichever is less work for you.  I appreciate how hard you work, and I hope I'm not wasting time asking about a Beta version, but I'm just stuck.

Is there an article on how to grant uTorrent the proper OS X permissions, if needed?  I can Apply to Enclosed Folders, this is my personal computer and have full control, and I have full backups both onsite and offsite.

Thanks so much!

Archived