Upgraded to Utorrent Pro - cannot download any torrents

darkkmoon

I'm right there with ya on DEMANDING support. I've sent a direct msg even and no reply yet either. Just purchased it yesterday myself and it will not update/upgrade. After multiple rmoves & installs farthest i got was to 13% and then got an error msg saying connection from peers. And on top of that once that error msg pops uTorrent stops working entirely.

To the mods or support PLZ give up some help. You've taken our $$ and we do expect some type of service/help in return.

Well to report back, luck well have it once i got home and grabbed a link from the one you supplied above to start downloading, uTorrent opened as it should. Low and behold I got the msg of it upgrading to Pro & it actually went threw and finished this time without issue & no error msgs.

I then went ahead and tested downloading using a torrent link I got from your link posted above. So far so good at this point its at 93% complete now so it should be fine. Not sure why for the past 2 days uTorrent would not update to Pro after purchasing but it went today & now I'm back in biz.

I typically have two sites that I download torrents from on a regular basis.  Then all of the sudden, last week, I could download the torrent but not the file.  I have even upgraded to BitTorrent Plus, I was able to download a few more files then nothing.  In the past, I could download a file in less than 10 minutes but now, I may be lucky to download a 10th of a file in two days.  It is not my connection, I have also tried other sites with no joy.

I had IPTorrent Pro that was working very well. When it was requested that I pay the yearly payment, I did and after several problems getting the new license accepted, the program opened and looked the same. Great, until I too tried to download and  all i get is "connecting to peers" I have BTGuard that says it is working. When running connection test, it failed - data send error:server closed connection(10054)

I'm still trying to upgrade to Pro. I downloaded the bundled installer. Ran .exe file  Utorrent appeared in previously recognized format, but I got the message "FAILED TO DOWNLOAD YOUR PRO LICENSE KEY.   PLEASE TRY AGAIN Proxy connect error: connection closed by peer. Tried it several times with same message. Program has been working since last year, when I originally bought Pro and have changed nothing. Darkmoon (above) mention his pro finally got to 100% I never had any dialogue box that showed any amount of download.

Any ideas what i have to do?

Thanks

Archived