How do I reopen a torrent file?

DickB

One feature I love about uTorrent is that it opens the torrent file and displays all the files and directories in the download, allowing me to select just the ones I want.  But sometimes I want to go back at a later date and download some of the files I did not select on the first opening--but I can't figure out any way to do that.  If I select a previously used torrent file, it reports "The torrent you are trying to add is already in the list of torrents. Do you want to load the trackers from it?"

There seems to be no difference between answering yes or no to that question.  I can see all the files that weren't downloaded before, flagged with a red bar and marked "skip," but I can't see any way to select them for downloading.

Can somebody help?

I guess I should have experimented more.  I right-clicked on them, but none of the options seemed to make sense.  And while a couple of those items, I now see, have the effect of instantly downloading the file, none says something as obvious as "download" or "download now."  "Copy stream URL"?  Why make it so geeky?  But thanks much for leading me in the right direction.

Archived