After upgrading to OsX Sierra (10.12.2) Utorrent (v 1.8.7 (42417) has been giving me the following error     "Don't have enough permissions to write to "/Volumes." "

It does not even state it is trying to save to my hard drive exactly. I am using an External Hard Drive, which I do select under the drop down menu at the top (Save As). I Do have write permission to write as I am able to add, copy, and delete things on the hard drive from my mac, however I have added Paragon NTFS to help with this. Looking at the drive -> "get info"  ->  "Sharing & Permissions" it states "You have custom access".

The strange thing is that Torrent is currently download something else previously added. Additionally, I MUST have enough permission to write to the drive as, if I download the .Torrent (BitTorrent Document) file, and manually add it to uTorrent (Selecting the exact same drive), it Works perfectly fine. I do not have a problem adding them manual, however some sites only offer mangnet links, others the manual file does not download leaving you with only a magnet option. This issue started occurring after upgrading to Osx Sierra.

Archived