Minimum download limit

StoneX

Hi,

I've done a search and found a few results but none of them seem to answer my question. This thread pretty much asked exactly what I want to know but the answers are not clear to me.

I have a 512kbps/128kbps connection and have the max d/l limit set to 48kB/s and u/l to 12kB/s. I had 2 active torrents downloading at about 2-5kB/s each(20% max speed because they're just slow torrents) which isn't really making the most of d/l bandwidth and uploading at 10-12kB/s together(full speed). So i'm wondering if there is ANY way of making the software automatically start downloading extra torrents in the queue if the current download rate is below a certain speed?

Try disabling DHT, UPnP, lowering half-open connection limit (in µTorrent) to 4-6, and reducing upload speed max to 8-10 KB/sec.

Also reduce overall connections and connections per torrent a little bit.

What's your upload slots per torrent set to?

Thanks for the replies.

DHT and UPnP are already disabled. I had half open connections set to 30 as I had set XP's limit to 50, i've changed it down to 6 now. Overall connections is 130, max number of connections per torrent is 16 and upload slots per torrent is 3.

I don't think it's a setting as it will run at full speed with certain torrents, it's just the ones with low seeds and peers that go slow, so I was hoping for the software to notice that and automatically start an extra one to get a little more out out my d/l bandwidth.

Archived