how to set quit program as a sticky

techmanc

How can I program utorrent to close the program when my download finishes?

I know the feature is there but be great to rerun program and not have keep remembering to use that setting.

If it cant be done now can be added to a future build?

This would help me get around the problem that I cant use my proxy as it times out by my provider PIA will lock my connection once it times out?

Thanks!

First you need to say what version of utorrent your using before anyone can answer unless they are using the same version to tell you where to look if that is case. And also we don't help nor permitted to help you circumvent your ISP Policies and rules on DMCA. If you keep asking such this will be locked and or post deleted for asking such.

2 hours ago, PiusX said:

First you need to say what version of utorrent your using before anyone can answer unless they are using the same version to tell you where to look if that is case. And also we don't help nor permitted to help you circumvent your ISP Policies and rules on DMCA. If you keep asking such this will be locked and or post deleted for asking such.

Well you have the same function on all your software so not sure why its a version specific question I asked but I am using the latest beta version of the software right now the 3.5 beta.

Second I not trying to circumvent anything and I dont appreciate you post saying I am.

Where I can close my program and restart it the stopped d/l continue so its not like I cant get 100 dl at once and get them all at once so how can you say its a ISP Policy or DCMA rule.

So your saying that the reason there is no sticky switch on utorrent because of oversight or its not allowed by ISP and DCMA and where is the proof of those statements? 

Archived