Constantly re-downloads same downloads

thedwiz01

Used uTorrent with labels for automation forever.  For some reason lately it keeps re-downloading the same movies it finished the day or days earlier and I can't seem to find out why.  I delete file + torrent after it's done. I searched my entire PC (every drive letter) for all ".torrent" files and deleted them -- none left anywhere.  Somehow though, it keeps re-downloading the movies again. There has been power outages a few times recently which I'm not sure if a config file or something is corrupt but I don't get where it's loading the torrents from when I keep deleting them.   It's using up way too much extra bandwidth on my not-unlimited plan re-downloading the movies I already have several times a day!  Any ideas how to fix this??

I dont use RSS at all but it does seem to happen typically from the movies added by Radarr.... I add via radarr, it grabs, completes, radarr see's them as downloaded and moved, I delete the original download, and wake up the next day to see it was downloaded again.  Happened like 6 days in a row now.

Archived