uTorrent randomly stops seeding

HarryC

uTorrent version 3.6 build 46590 (32-bit)

Windows 10

No settings changed from previous version

Ever since the latest update, uTorrent will randomly stop seeding. I have several seeds going, and when I first start the program seeding goes as expected. But after a certain amount of time (haven't timed it but it appears random) all seeding just stops; I'll go back in (after having uT in the background for a while - not minimized but not focused) and the "last active" column will have values measured in hours. If I exit uT and restart, seeding resumes for a while but eventuallly stops again. This never happened with previous versions, and as stated no program settings have changed in either uT or any other software I use. Any ideas what could be happening? Trackers seem to be working. When a torrent isn't seeding even with peers listed, the flags are combinations of I,E, and P. Once in a whie a K shows up, but I see K in a torrent that is seeding as well so I don't think K is the issue. Are there things with the newest version that I have to set that I didn't need to previously?