Main window went blank..

draymer

Had about 15 different files at different stages of download...been working fine for over 6 months...was downloading two hours earlier...when I opened the program everything was blank...plenty of data in download & complete directories, but don't remember where I was :) Can't find where the data is stored...please..

Thanx, but didn't help....had saved my original v1.4 version before overwriting v1.6..tried both. Tried a 2 day old restore of just the program file & application data (didn't want to overwrite the registry)..no help..I put it back..I had a bunch of large progs at over 90% & hate to loose 'em. The restore sure sounded good :) Are all the truly complete downloads stored separately somewhere?

Thanx for the input..I just downloaded the newest Bittorrent & installed it..I've used Bittorrent & Bitcomet in the past & other than a few changes I don't think they holds a candle to the features available in µTorrent..I tried importing some of the downloads that were in midstream on µTorrent hoping that they might pickup the already downloaded data & resume from there, but it didn't..if I have to start over, think I'll do it with µTorrent. I spend a lot of time in the Registry and am a little overconfident & reckless about backing up...probably did it myself by removing or modifying a key..it'll probably be a few days until I have time, so if someone has another idea (other than stay outta the registry:), be glad to hear it..Thanx again

Archived