Kicked out of webui IRC channel

Eddie1506

On my web is only µTorrent build 475 as remake of version 1.6 as was builds 473 and 474.

I have never put there WebUI.ZIP because I know that WEBUI is at the moment private.

If you think that I am an idiot - you are right. I give µTorrent CZ a lot of my time...

You can keep your webpage. But our understanding was that it was just meant to be some sort of mirror site. Therefore when you see build 475 on utorrent.com, then u can put it on utorrent.cz

U know the webui is private at the mo, great, what stopped you from thinking that 475 was private? As far as the public is concerned 474 is the latest, we don't need u confusing them, and causing us in the forum and irc grief.

Anyway, doesnt matter anymore. Your not missing much in the webui channel apart from Scott's connection going up and down as often as a pair of prostitutes knickers.

it's not actually unpacked. i was mistaken when i posted that in the other thread. i downloaded it recently and checked it out, it's just packaged in an installer with the cz translation included. since the actual utorrent.exe inside is still 172k i'd say it's safe to also say it's unmodified.

edit: you've still got him on (1) though. UPnP didn't work in that build and yeah, private for good reason.

I dont give a shit if it was build 405 that he renamed as build 475. The utorrent content on his site is to be nothing more than a czech mirror on this site. If he makes his own stuff/hosts other stuff then fine. But LUDDE'S 475 build belongs to Ludde, and it is upto him when it becomes public.

But anyway thanks for FINALLY taking it down.

Archived